 |
| yelling NO while I take her picture. she loved those blueberries |
 |
| tonight between crying fits. eating an orange and watching the birds/bunnies |
Anita hasn't been herself the last few days. She is sleeping a lot and not full of energy. This afternoon and evening she has become more fussy and crying about everything. If you look at her she cries, if you don't look at her she cries. Poor baby, I feel bad but I'm also suffering with her as she has pulled my hair numerous times tonight and also bit me while we were playing. Put her down early hoping a little extra sleep will help. It's also tough that she didn't see Jim today due to his long hours. She did have fun at Play All Day with Kristina and Lula. They also enjoyed lunch and all three sat on one side of the booth together and ate ice cream. Wish I would have had my camera for that. Gpa/gma went to Sioux Falls today for Pa to have some testing done. Praying everything turns out fine. Also, heard from Uncle Duane and they have their hotel and will be here in July. Getting excited about spending some time with family celebrating Anita.
No comments:
Post a Comment