This is a way to keep everyone updated on what is going on with our family.
very cute bumbleebee
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Baptism
Javier
Suzanne and Fabian
Javier, Lucy and Anita loving the balloons
Lula
Suzanne and Marcos (Anita's oldest brother 14)
Enjoyed a busy and fun day today as we attended a Baptism party for Anita's siblings. Didn't attend the actual ceremony as the drive was even further and the service was in Spanish. Instead we just met up with everyone afterwards to enjoy great food and visiting together. No pictures of JoJo as he was on the move and running the entire time we were there. It was also a big day as I joined the majority in finally purchasing a cell phone. I told them no text as I want to take this one step at a time. With Jim's odd hours we often have our phone off so he can sleep. This way I can be reached and will also feel safer as Anita and I are out on our adventures. She has already been enjoying it and attempted to make a few calls out this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment