 |
| dress on, hair done and putting on chapstick |
 |
| refused to take it off, wore to Shopko with her pink converse |
 |
| self esteem is not an issue, kissing the pretty girl |
 |
| Muddy Missouri from the top of Floyd Monument |
 |
| Our tour guide was on the short side |
 |
| Supposed to crest this week |
 |
| Official baker today adding the chocolate chips |
Today we celebrated our 2nd anniversary by spending a lazy morning enjoying cooler weather and playing at home. Mid morning we went to the mall and enjoyed Anita playing on the playground with other kids. She has really mastered the slide and yelling "ready" when it was time for her to go down. It is fun to see how much better her coordination skills are every time we go. On the way out of the mall we were walking by a kiosk and there was a man yelling at the woman working so we of course slowed down to listen and he left. Big tough man when he's alone yelling at a woman. Between my work and witnessing more of this, it seems like this behavior is more common or no longer hidden as much as before. I think I have definitely gotten braver as I stopped today to listen and was ready to step in and say something. This occurred two days after yelling at a guy out my back window who was hiding by my garage watching the neighbors house. He sure gave his sob story about the neighbor not wanting him around dating his daughter. Failed to mention one possible reason is he was over there cursing and yelling at her two days in a row the week before. I stopped to listen that time too out of fear of her safety and this guy was so focused on getting to her that he didn't even see me standing 15 feet away. Told him I wasn't really interested but just wanted to make sure he wasn't stalking her or attempting to hurt her and that is who I am looking out for is the girl that lives there. Jim will say to mind my own business but when I see the dad I'm going to let him know this guy is coming around when he is gone. I'd rather she hate me for being nosey and be alive. After the guy at the mall, I told Jim that the problem with our society is men. Not a fair statement as it's not all men but it sure seems like a larger percentage of the problem. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment