very cute bumbleebee

very cute bumbleebee

Thursday, June 16, 2011

20 months


Anita is 20 months today and at times thinking she is going on 20 years.  I'm trying to work on slowing down and enjoying each moment with her and I hope she will do the same.  She needs to slow down because time goes to fast and I want to remember everything she is doing and saying.  Anita is definitely a chatter bug and takes after her older sister Lucy who talks non stop.  Anita spoke on the phone tonight to Kristina and Tia for a little bit.  She enjoys saying all of her words, some they haven't heard yet as she is just saying them.  This week we have heard please and thank you a lot which I really enjoy.  She also said turkey last night and hot dog.  Anita's taste in shows is also changing and she is now loving Blue's Clues and yelling out "what's that?" throughout the whole thing.  She has been busy going to the gym this week with grandma and out to the Dorothy Pecaut Center this afternoon with Aunt Brenda.  Kristina is going to attend a bug class there this summer and Anita will enjoy going along for the ride.  Especially if Aunt Brenda continues to pick up chocolate shakes on the way.  We sent out the invitations today for Anita's party as the time is coming up and I need to get a lot more preparations ready.  This weekend we go to Hull to celebrate the baptism of Anita's siblings and we're looking forward to a fun time of celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment