very cute bumbleebee

very cute bumbleebee

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's weekend

breakfast in bed saturday, no energy

I slathered her w/lotion and she did the same to potato head

tired of me trying to take pictures so she attacked the camera

sporting valentine outfit and drinking pediasure

new favorite snack sliced cheese

old favorite chocolate cake
Anita remained sick and I'm tired of typing this too but I'm wanting to somewhat document her illness in case there is some pattern here to help.  I had Friday off while gma/gpa went to Branson we me/Anita were home hanging out.  On Saturday we did the same in the morning and then it was tax time which was uneventful and Brenda/Kristina had fun watching Anita.  She was glad to get out of the house and running for the door with her shoes.  She then had a tough night and rough morning Sunday before getting a burst of energy Sunday evening and making us laugh for a couple hours.  She was dancing, shushing us with her finger and walking around with her eyes closed running into things over and over.  Just cracks me up.  Still working on the jumping that we found out pa was teaching her and was busy reading and cooking in her kitchen.  It was a wonderful glimpse at what our baby is supposed to be doing all the time instead of laying on the couch.  Monday she had a good day at grandma's all day and now she has been asleep all night so I pray she is on the mend.  Last night we were playing and she is running so quick now.  She laughs really hard when I hide and then jump out to get her and chase her back to her dad.  After just a couple minutes though she starts coughing really hard so we quit that and just layed in bed to calm down.  Then she wanted to roll around getting tickled and blowing on her belly.  She is my favorite little goof ball.  We both had wonderful Valentine's from Jim and I asked him to remove the chocolate today before I go into a coma.  We also had sweet Valentine's from gma/gpa/brenda and kristina so it was a fun day.  Brenda gave Anita a balloon that she had fun letting go and sending to the ceiling last night for Jim to retrieve and then she would do it all over.  haha.  Great news yesterday is my boss did approve my summer plans of being off mon and fridays in june/july and august so my hopes are Anita is well and we will have a busy and fun summer playing and swimming!!  Happy Valentine's Day to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment