very cute bumbleebee
Friday, March 4, 2011
The Schmink Family
Filled with sadness tonight as I think of my friend in Illinois losing his battle with cancer. My heart aches as I remember this man so full of pride, strength and love now suffering. My heart also aches for his dear family that is still in shock from learning he is ill less than two weeks ago and now they are preparing for his death. Life is not fair and there is never enough time to say what we need to say to those we love. It was the busy week I had hoped for in preparing for the adoption hearing and at the same time I wish it would have lasted forever so we could all have time with Denny. He has yet to meet Anita and I'm sure it would have been love at first sight for both of them. Keeping them all in my prayers for comfort and more time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment