very cute bumbleebee

very cute bumbleebee

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So Excited!!!

Change in plans for Anita's adoption party and I couldn't be happier!!  We are going to do a commitment cermemony on July 17th with Uncle Duane officiating.  Then we'll eat and visit with family.  What an exciting day for Anita and us to be surrounded by family and extra special that Uncle Duane will be leading the ceremony.  This will be at the Stone Park Lodge where there is seating indoor/outdoor and it's a shaded area where the kids can run and play.  If anyone has ideas/suggestions please pass them on.  We wanting this to be a relaxed time where we can just visit and enjoy each other so shorts will be recommended.  Still no pictures from the new camera as the computer is not reading the new card.  I'll be working more on that this week.  To make today even better I'm having a quiet morning at work and did a little shopping before even getting here.  What a wonderful day, thank you God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment