very cute bumbleebee

very cute bumbleebee

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Progress and independence

Anita took six steps today at gma and gpa's house so we all better look out!!  She had fun playing outside with Kristina and pa today walking up the slide, messing around and then coming back down.  Last week she gained bath privileges with Kristina.  The only catch was she had to wear a swim diaper.  Progress not perfection in regards to this relationship.  Kristina has come a long way and even lets Anita play in her room now.  Anita is on the look out for lady bugs that have invaded our area.  She yells for "da" and points to wherever the bugs are for someone to get them.  She is changing and growing so quickly we can't believe it, and on Saturday she will be one. 

1 comment:

  1. You have such a wondeful family. I am so happy for you Jenny. I AM VERY HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE PUT UP A BLOG. I t gives me a chance to follow you and Anitas progess. Little ones are such a joy.
    Love Uncle Jim

    ReplyDelete